SUPER MILLION HAIR makes your hair look thicker and adds volume
Super Million Hair is artificial fiber cut into 0.3 to 0.5mm pieces.
The artificial fibers stick to your natural hair with static electricity making your hair look fuller than ever before.
Before Super Million Hair.
Sprinkle Super Million Hair
Spray Super Million Hair Mist.
Natural finish. In 10 seconds only. Stays in place in rain, wind, and sweat. Totally safe. Made of fiber.
SUPER MILLION HAIR is recommended for people with the following hair loss problems
Female Alopecia may be caused by hormones. Different from male Alopecia, the hair is loose and limp.
Hair does not fall out, but hair growth ceases causing the hair to look thin. When this persists over time, the hairline widens.
Sometimes the skin between thinning hair is exposed as well.
Bald patches are characteristically round spots similar to the size of a twenty-five cent coin. Hair loss is mainly triggered by mental stress regardless of gender or age, and may occur without any warning signs.
Caused by burns or surgery Burns or surgery may affect hair growth.
Hair Color Touch-up (white and brown)
About 2 to 3 weeks after dying your hair, the roots start to grow back. In such cases, Super Million Hair covers the roots and surface area of your hair.
How to Use
STEP 1 Dry your hair first.
Set your hairstyle with a brush.
- Wash off or towel dry any excess scalp oil before applying Super Million Hair to give your hairstyle a more natural look.
- Dry your scalp first before using any hair growth tonic.
- Eliminating the use of cosmetic oils will give a better finish.
STEP 2 Pat the bottle on the balding area to apply.
Position the bottle upside down on the balding area you want to conceal. Then, pat the bottle lightly.
- Using a hand mirror, make sure that Super Million Hairis applied generously until the scalp is no longer visible.
- Spraying too high above your head, will reduce the effectiveness of the product.
Apply Super Million Hairpatting your skin.
- Applying Super Million Hair just a few inches from the skin is convenient if you have oily skin or want to keep your current hairstyle
STEP 3 Gently pat your hair and touch up.
Gently pat the area of application with your hand allowing Super Million Hair to mix in with your own hair.
Patting your own hair lightly makes Super Million Haircome out on the surface giving your hairstyle a more natural finish.
STEP 4 Apply Super Million Hair
Spray Super Million Hair Mist seven to eight times about 15 cm above the area.
- Do not touch until the hair dries.
- For quick dry, use a hairdryer.
Example: Hair touch-up to cover the section where new hair grows.
With reference to the above description, sprinkle Super Million Hair first.
Apply Super Million Hair Mist.
Not to touch the bottle to the head, sprinkle Super Million Hair away from the hair again.
Spray Super Million Hair Mist again to lock in hair fibers.